Subject: NEW Issue: Do sp:Header assertions in Signed/EncryptedParts, enforcethe presense of those headers

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OR START A DISCUSSION THREAD UNTIL THE
ISSUE IS ASSIGNED A NUMBER.

The issues coordinators will notify the list when that has occurred.

Protocol:  ws-securitypolicy

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/22786/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-02-r3.pdf

Artifact:  spec / schema

Type: clarification

Title: Do sp:Header assertions in Signed/EncryptedParts, enforce the
presence of those headers

When we specify sp:Header elements in sp:SignedParts or
sp:EncryptedParts, is it correct to enforce the pretense of *all* those
headers in the SOAP msg and throw a fault if any one of the the headers
are missing?

If so, do we have (or is it possible to have) some mechanism to specify
headers to be signed only if they are present?

Related issues:

None.

Proposed Resolution:

OpenPGP digital signature