Subject: Re: [ws-sx] RE: WS-SX TC Page needs update

Mary I will try and tidy up the page but can that "someone" please be more specific as to what needs fixing. The Kavi tools do not lend themselves well to maintaining a good page (I wish it were more like a Wiki) so I have tended to do less editing lately than I used to. I will go do an update but I would also prefer to get specific lists of things to fix. Thanks

Cheers
Kelvin

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

06/13/2007 09:29 AM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

<ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-sx] RE: WS-SX TC Page needs update

Hi all,

  Someone noted that the TC's public home page is out-of-date. Can a chair or secretary take care of this?

Thanks!

Mary