Subject: RE: [ws-sx] RE: WS-SX TC Page needs update

Hi Paul,

  There is a template to be used for all public home pages:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCPublicPageTemplate.htm as well as instructions for its use:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCPublicPageTemplateInstructions.html

Regards,

Mary

From: Paul Cotton [mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:07 AM
To: Kelvin Lawrence; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: Mary McRae; ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org

The home page contains the following text under Announcements:

>Public review started

>We have started a public review for the WS-Trust and WS-SecureConversation specifications. You can find the details and links to the documents in the Public Review Announcement.

This announcement is obviously out of date since WS-Trust and WS-SC have completed their PR and are now OASIS standards.

It would be useful if there were another section on the public home page that pointed to the completed work of the TC.  For example, see ”Technical Work Produced by the Committee” section on the WSS TC home page:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss

If we had a section like this on the home page then we could include the various work items including pointers to the finalized WS-Trust and WS-SC OASIS standards.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com