Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Proposed Charter Clarification

Hal,

Not sure where we are going with this, as I understood it, the chairs
had requested charter language to support the "SecurityPolicy Examples"
document. I think your proposal speaks to that quite clearly.

Clearly,  the SecurityPolicy examples could reference WSS or any of the
WS-SX standards.

So I am not sure what this discussion is about...

- prateek