Subject: WS-SX TC Meeting Minutes 2008-01-09

New Action Items
1) Chairs to cancel meeting Jan 23.
2) Marc to find out MSFT position of use of examples from PlugFest in OASIS
document.

Issues List Changes
New: i160
Moved to Pending: ERR012, ERR013, ERR014
Moved to Closed: ERR006, ERR15, ERR16, ERR18

> Agenda

> 1. Call to order/roll call

Chris K. took roll:
Meeting Attendees
Symon Chang: BEA Systems, Inc.
Will Hopkins: BEA Systems, Inc.
Denis Pilipchuk: BEA Systems, Inc.
Corinna Witt: BEA Systems, Inc.
Toshihiro Nishimura: Fujitsu Limited
Henry (Hyenvui) Chung: IBM
Michael McIntosh: IBM:
Anthony Nadalin: IBM
Bruce Rich: IBM
Mike Lyons: Layer 7 Technologies Inc.,
Jan Alexander: Microsoft Corporation.,
Greg Carpenter: Microsoft Corporation,
Vijay Gajjala: Microsoft Corporation
Chris Kaler: Microsoft Corporation
Frederick Hirsch: Nokia Corporation
Lloyd Burch: Novell
Steve Carter: Novell
Rich Levinson: Oracle Corporation
Ashok Malhotra: Oracle Corporation
Martin Raepple: SAP AG
Tony Gullotta: SOA Software Inc.
Don Adams: TIBCO Software Inc.

> 2. Reading/Approving minutes from Dec 12th, 2007 [1]

Approved by unanimous consent.

> 3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)

Due to travel in two weeks, meeting to be cancelled.

AI: Chairs to cancel meeting Jan 23.

> 4. Issues list [2]

Marc walked us through the Issues List

> - Actions

> - Issues

Marc: Should the discussion item on the mail list from Rich be an issue.
Rich: Yes but response already covers it.
New Issue i160.

ERR* Issues:
Chris: Due to difficulty in reviewing errata issues out of context, prefer
that the

errata issues be merged into an updated editors draft to facilitate review.
Issues moved to Pending.

Active Issues:
i154: Example Document Issues
Rich Responded grouping into 3 categories:
a) Cosmetic,
b) PlugFest scenarios IPR questions (can we reference MSFT copyright
document?),
Chris/Marc: what is problem?
Tony: Can we copy content/examples from document?
AI: Marc to find out MSFT position of use of examples from PlugFest in
OASIS document.
c) Logical Actors related.
Tony: Needs to read Rich's Note in order to respond. Will do so this week.

#155-159: Generalized Interactive Challenge
Marc: Responded on List - Hal not on call - defer discussion until Hal can
be present.

Review Issues:
Marc: In latest editors draft.

> 5. Other business