Subject: Response to your query on referencing our specs

Hi Ian and Sanjay. You have each contacted Chris and I recently on the subject of referencing our refreshed (WS-SX) specs from your respective specs (TX and RX). I promised we would discuss this on our WS-SX TC call today and then get back to you. We did discuss the issue and the full discussion is captured in the minutes at [1]

In short, we voted unanimously to try and freeze the namespace  URLs now so that you each can reference them without waiting further on us. We have also approached the OASIS staff to make sure this is OK with them and to make them aware of this need.

We voted on using the following namespace URLs (full details as I mentioned is in the minutes [1] ):

New version of SecurityPolicy 1.3, namespace http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200802

New version of Trust 1.4, namespace http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200802

We do not anticipate the SecureConversation namespace needing to change as it has not had any substantive/normative changes made to it.

As I am unable to cross post to the RX and TX lists I would be grateful if you each could post this mail to your respective lists.

Please don't hesistate to get back to us if we have not fully resolved your issue by this action or if you have additional questions.

Cheers
Kelvin
WS-SX Co-chair

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200802/msg00010.html