Subject: Daylight Savings Time has started in the US and Canada

Folks, just a reminder that under the new DST rules that recently went into effect in the US and Canada, we started Daylight Savings Time this weekend (earlier than in many recent years). This means that for the folks we have in Europe and Asia that regularly join our WSSX TC call you will need to probably call in at a different time (an hour earlier) for a week or two until your country adjusts its clocks. If you live in a location that does not adjust its clocks (such as Tokyo) then the new time will remain in effect until early November when the US and Canada go back to non DST.

By way of reference here are a few examples of when our call is for the rest of March

US East     10:00
US Central  09:00
US West    07:00
UK   14:00
Europe Central (Paris etc) 15:00
Japan (Tokyo)  23:00
Hong Kong 22:00

I hope I got this right, if my maths is off I'm sure someone will post to remind me !!

Cheers
Kelvin