Subject: RE: [ws-sx] WS-SX Errata Public Review

Hi Kelvin,

  I was waiting on a response to my message of 12 June  …

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200806/msg00020.html

Regards,

Mary

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 1:10 PM
To: Mary McRae
Cc: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-sx] WS-SX Errata Public Review

Hi Mary. I was asked by the TC on our call today to write to you and ask for the status of the WSSX Errata Public Review. We initially voted to send these docs out for review back in April and we really want to move them forward ASAP. Are you waiting on us for anything? My understanding was that you were working on this and that we had provided everything you needed?

Thanks in advance for your help in getting things moving again

Cheers
Kelvin (WS-SX co-Chair)