Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Groups - XSPA / WS-Trust profile discussion

Title: RE: [ws-sx] Groups - XSPA / WS-Trust profile discussion

Colleagues

Please consider a final reading of the "OASIS Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) – WS-Trust Healthcare Profile" prior to our discussion tomorrow.  I am available to answer any questions you might have on the work and the ultimate goal of this effort.  Call anytime. Thanks again.

858 433 1473

Best regards,

David

David.Staggs@va.com

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)

Veterans Health Administration

Chief Health Informatics Office

Emerging Health Technologies

-----Original Message-----
From: klawrenc@us.ibm.com [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:09 AM
To: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-sx] Groups - WS-SX Bi-Weekly Telecon (Conference Call) modified

Date:  Wednesday, 09 July 2008

Time:  07:00am - 09:00am PT

Event Description:

WSSX Weekly Phone Call

The meeting will also have access to an online chat room at:

Agenda:

1. Call to order/roll call

2. Reading/Approving minutes from June 23rd 2008 [1]

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)

4. Issues list [2]

- Actions

- Issues

5. Status of documents

6. Continue WS-Trust Health Care Profile discussion

7. Other business

8. Adjournment