OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ws-sx message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes of WS-SX TC Call July 23, 2008

WS-SX TC Minutes July 23, 2008

AI Summary

Rich to start discussion thread on Interop

> 1. Call to order/roll call

Quorum achieved.

> 2. Reading/Approving minutes from July 8th 2008 [1]

Approved unanimously

> 3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)


> 4. Issues list [2]

> - Issues

PR035 - assigned to editors

I169 - can be closed

> - Actions

Action Chairs to move specs to CD - complete

Actions Chairs to initiate PR - complete

Action Chairs - notify WS-RX TC of PR - Notified WS-RX, WS-Fed & WS-TX - complete

> 5. Status of documents (Errata PR and Spec PR)

Errata PR in progress

CD Docs sent to TC Admin - in process

> 6. Continue WS-Trust Health Care Profile discussion

Tony: propose we accept the document so we can discuss it. No commitment yet to produce output.

David:  concern from Healthcare industry that TC is not willing to take this on.

Hal: +1 to Tony

Marc: Support accepting doc for discussion, assume comments would be addressed

David: Would certainly address comments, plan to Interop early next year.

Kelvin: proposal is to put doc in archive, use issues list to track comments

Marc: have some comments already. Claims are in TBD namespace? Key comment, why was WS-SecurityPolicy not used? Will post comments to list.

David: can add namespaces for attributes/claims. Have not chosen to use WS-SP yet.

Marc: impression is that will have only minor comments on Trust, but bulk of document is about Healthcare, where we lack expertise.

David: looking to see if there are additional capabilities of WS-T we are not aware of.

Agreed to accept and comment on document.

> 7. Other business

Rich: Updated Examples document in response to Microsoft submission

Rich: No open issues, is a question what happens next? Testing?

Tony: in other Interops we have gone through every scenario

Hal: propose separate Interop document reporting progress in testing

Hal: propose we start a thread on the list asking which scenarios different organizations are willing to Interop

AI- Rich start discussion thread 

> 8. Adjournment
> [1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200807/msg00025.html
> [2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues.xml

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]