OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ws-sx message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes of WS-SX TC Call July 23, 2008 - With Attendees

WS-SX TC Minutes July 23, 2008

AI Summary

Rich to start discussion thread on Interop

> 1. Call to order/roll call

Toshihiro Nishimura, Fujitsu Limited
Henry (Hyenvui) Chung, IBM
Kelvin Lawrence, IBM
Anthony Nadalin, IBM
Bruce Rich, IBM
Mike Lyons, Layer 7 Technologies Inc.
Jan Alexander, Microsoft Corporation
Geoff Bullen, Microsoft Corporation
Greg Carpenter, Microsoft Corporation
Marc Goodner, Microsoft Corporation
Chris Kaler, Microsoft Corporation
Frederick Hirsch, Nokia Corporation
Abbie Barbir, Nortel
Symon Chang, Oracle Corporation
Rich Levinson, Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart, Oracle Corporation
Ashok Malhotra, Oracle Corporation
Tony Gullotta, SOA Software Inc.
Brett Burley, Veterans Health Administration
Duane DeCouteau, Veterans Health Administration
David Staggs, Veterans, Health Administration
Srinath Godavarthi, Nortel
Denis Pilipchuk, Oracle
Corina Witt, Oracle

Quorum achieved.

Status Change
Lost voting status 
Prateek Mishra (should have lost it last meeting, fixing the error now)

> 2. Reading/Approving minutes from July 8th 2008

Approved unanimously

> 3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)


> 4. Issues list
> - Issues

PR035 - assigned to editors

I169 - can be closed

> - Actions

Action Chairs to move specs to CD - complete

Actions Chairs to initiate PR - complete

Action Chairs - notify WS-RX TC of PR - Notified WS-RX, WS-Fed & WS-TX - complete

> 5. Status of documents (Errata PR and Spec PR)

Errata PR in progress

CD Docs sent to TC Admin - in process

> 6. Continue WS-Trust Health Care Profile discussion

Tony: propose we accept the document so we can discuss it. No commitment yet to produce output.

David:  concern from Healthcare industry that TC is not willing to take this on.

Hal: +1 to Tony

Marc: Support accepting doc for discussion, assume comments would be addressed

David: Would certainly address comments, plan to Interop early next year.

Kelvin: proposal is to put doc in archive, use issues list to track comments

Marc: have some comments already. Claims are in TBD namespace? Key comment, why was WS-SecurityPolicy not used? Will post comments to list.

David: can add namespaces for attributes/claims. Have not chosen to use WS-SP yet.

Marc: impression is that will have only minor comments on Trust, but bulk of document is about Healthcare, where we lack expertise.

David: looking to see if there are additional capabilities of WS-T we are not aware of.

Agreed to accept and comment on document.

> 7. Other business

Rich: Updated Examples document in response to Microsoft submission

Rich: No open issues, is a question what happens next? Testing?

Tony: in other Interops we have gone through every scenario

Hal: propose separate Interop document reporting progress in testing

Hal: propose we start a thread on the list asking which scenarios different organizations are willing to Interop

AI- Rich start discussion thread 

> 8. Adjournment


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]