Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Proposed Interop for ws-sx examples document

Hi Tony,

I agree the suggested schedule is aggressive, but as
indicated at end of original email, and on the call, it
is flexible because the objective is to get participation.

I take it from your reply that possibly an October date
with a 2-3 week testing window would be possible for
IBM to participate (see note below - I had not rcvd
your message until after the discussion on the call).

If that is the case, as I mentioned on the call I will plan
a conf call for the end of next week and we can discuss
further details and hopefully additional prospective
participants will join as well. (I will plan to send a
notice of the conf call by end of this week.)

    Thanks,
    Rich

(Note of curiosity on OASIS email behavior: Your email just showed
up in my mailbox (~10:13 EDT 20-Aug-08)
even though it apparently was sent at 10:54PM EDT last night (19-Aug-08)
(which is what my copies say) - maybe the OASIS mail distr
was jammed - since the OASIS time says 20 Aug 2008 14:13:45 -0000.

The only reason I mention it is that during the call a few minutes ago
I rcvd momentary pop up notices that this email had just arrived but didn't
see it in my mailbox until I scrolled back to last night! But the main point
is that when I was talking during the call I hadn't received the email
yet, so it might have seemed strange that I didn't mention receiving
it when it appears it was actually sent last night but not delivered
until the middle of today's call. Just "for the record". - rich)

Anthony Nadalin wrote:
OF051D300C.E03139B3-ON862574AB.000FE2A3-862574AB.000FFD30@us.ibm.com" type="cite">