Subject: WS-SX TC Minutes, Sep 17 2008 - ver 2

Greg is having problems with the list server and asked me to post for him. Minor updates to the minutes from our last call.

Kelvin

********

[updated roll call info]

WS-SX TC Minutes, Sep 17 2008

1. Call to order/roll call

Lost voting:

Abbie Barbir

Gained voting:

Ashok Malhotra
Corinna Witt

Meeting Attendees:
Toshihiro Nishimura  Fujitsu Limited*
Henry (Hyenvui) Chung   IBM
Doug Davis   IBM
Michael McIntosh   IBM
Anthony Nadalin IBM
Bruce Rich   IBM
Mike Lyons   Layer 7 Technologies Inc.*
Jan Alexander   Microsoft Corporation
Greg Carpenter   Microsoft Corporation
Vijay Gajjala   Microsoft Corporation
Chris Kaler   Microsoft Corporation
Frederick Hirsch   Nokia Corporation*
Lloyd Burch   Novell*
Steve Carter   Novell*
Symon Chang   Oracle Corporation
Rich Levinson   Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart   Oracle Corporation
Ashok Malhotra   Oracle Corporation
Denis Pilipchuk   Oracle Corporation
Corinna Witt   Oracle Corporation
Don Adams   TIBCO Software Inc.
Duane DeCouteau   Veterans Health Administration

2. Reading/Approving minutes from August 20th 2008 [1]
Approved unanimously

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)
Next meeting is in two weeks at the usual time.

4. Issues list [2]
- Actions

- Issues
- New
Issue PR036: Public Comment--Questions on Versioning Problems of WS-SecureConversation
A proposed response [3] has been posted to the TC list for member review and comment.
Status changed to Active

Issue i171: Incorrect URI provided for Canonical XML 1.0 when defining  C14n abbreviation
Members should check their implementations for potential back compat problems with the proposed resolution.

Status changed to Active.

- Active
Issue i170: Update XML Signature references to refer to XML Signature, Second Edition, update c14n reference in ws-trust
Status changed to Pending.

-Pending
None

-Review
None

5. Status of documents

- Trust/SP/SC sixty day PR
PR ends on Sept 23

- WS-Trust 1.3 Errata PR
PR ends on Sep 20

- Examples doc
Minutes of latest examples interop meeting [4]  have been sent to the TC list. The examples interop group continues to meet during the TC SX time slot on "off" weeks.  Next meeting is Sep 24.

5. Other business

7. Adjournment

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200809/msg00003.html
[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues.xml