Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Object now if you don't want this week's WSSX TC call cancelled

Greg
any reason that we cannot do it on the list.
cheers

From: Greg Carpenter [mailto:gregcarp@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:15 AM
To: Kelvin Lawrence; ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Chris Kaler

We need to re-approve the motion for the 7-day Trust CS ballot and we need to do it so that the ballot concludes in November.  The WS-RX and  WS-TX TCs are ready to proceed to ratification (and have been for a while) but are blocked on the SX specs. They can’t progress to CS until the SX specs do. It ‘s Designated Reference Change process thing.  If we wait two weeks, the Electronic ballot will run into December.

-greg