Subject: updated CDs for SX CS ballot

Hi Mary,

The Nov 12 minutes documenting CD approvals and CS ballot specification motion approvals should be out soon.  In the meantime, I've attached a sparse zip file containing only the files that have changed (RDDL and specifications in DOC, PDF and HTML format). Let me know if you need anything else (other than the minutes).

Thanks,

   -greg

SX-CD-03.zip