Subject: Statements of use needed please

Hi everyone. Per Section 3.4 of the the OASIS TC process [1], in order for our specs to proceed to OASIS Standard we need at least three statements of use to be posted to the list.  It would be great if those of you that meet the criteria could post here ASAP so we can keep the ball rolling on the specs.

From the TC process, a Statement of use is defined as follows:

"  Statement of Use", with respect to a specification, is a written statement by an OASIS Organizational Member stating that it is successfully using or implementing that specification in accordance with the conformance clauses specified in Section 2.18, and stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations."

Many thanks in advance!

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

Cheers
Kelvin