Subject: Statements of use (reminder)

Folks just a reminder that we need at least three statements of use in order for our ballot to be meaningful.

We only have one so far.

Could I please ask that you let me know (off list is fine if you prefer) if you are planning to submit one so I can stop chasing - thanks !

There is some urgency to this and given it is a holiday week in the USA it would be great if we could have the statements posted by EOD Wednesday if at all possible.

Many thanks in advance

Cheers
Kelvin