Subject: Proposal to cancel the Dec 10th WS-SX TC call

Folks, unless anyone has any business they feel needs discussing, your chairs propose cancelling the Dec 10th WS-SC TC call as all of our work is now in progress and we do not believe we have any major business for next week's aganeda.

If I do not hear from anyone by end of business (US Central Time) this Friday I will go ahead and cancel the call

Cheers
Kelvin

Kelvin R. Lawrence
Distinguished Engineer & CTO, Emerging Internet Software Standards
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology (
http://www.ibm.com/ibm/academy)
IBM Software Group. 11400 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758.
Office +1 (512) 838-0924   Mobile +1 (512) 699 1184   Fax: +1 (512) 838-0169  e-mail: klawrenc@us.ibm.com
BLOG:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/KRL