Subject: The Jan 21st WS-SX TC call has been cancelled

Hi folks, a reminder that on TC call today we concluded that we would cancel the call for January 21st as we have little business on our plate at present.

The next TC call will be February 10th.

Hopefully on that call we can resolve our last open issue (172) against the examples document.

Cheers
Kelvin