Subject: XSPA profile of WS-Trust attached for final comments by this TC

Colleagues

I am attaching the current version of the XSPA profile of WS-Trust for comment.   This profile will be submitted to XSPA TC as a committee draft.  Please review and provide comments so that the XSPA TC starts out with a sound document.

You are cordially invited to join us in the XSPA TC.  Vendors capable of demonstrating the WS-Trust profile are needed at the HIMSS conference in two months.  Ancillary software is complete, we just need vendors to plug in and demonstrate the exchange at the nation’s largest healthcare vendor conference April 3 in Chicago.  DoD Medical Health Services and the VA will act as medical record providers accessed through a custom application created for this demonstration.

The resulting profile will be provided to HITSP and ultimately to the Secretary of Health for use by certain U.S. Federal agencies and between those agencies and non-agencies.  Please contribute to this important effort.

Regards

David Staggs

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration