Subject: RE: OASIS Press Release to Announce Approval of WS-RX, -TX, and -SX specs

Just a reminder that today is the deadline to submit Sponsor quotes for the WS-RX, -TX, and -SX press release. So far, I have received quotes from Hitachi, Nokia, and SOA Software.

--Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:39 AM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org'

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 2 FEB--

In the event the WS-RX, WS-TX, and WS-SX specifications under vote are approved as OASIS Standards, the consortium would like to be prepared to issue a press release. Instead of three separate press releases, the TC chairs have opted for a single release that emphasizes the significance that the concurrent approval represents for the maturity of the WS technology. We have targeted Wednesday, 4 Feb, for distribution. (A later date may be chosen based on ballot results; however, we'd like to be prepared for the earliest positive outcome.)

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The subhead of the press release will highlight:

Foundational Sponsors, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and Sun Microsystems, and Sponsors, Adobe, Axway, BMC, CA, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Intel, NEC, NeuStar, Nokia, Nortel, Novell, Progress Software, Red Hat, Ricoh, SAP, SOA Software, Software AG, TIBCO,  VeriSign, and US Veterans Health Administration

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be recognized as a leader in the WS-RX, -TX, -SX work, please contact jamie.clark@oasis-open.org immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in the OASIS WS-RX, -TX, or -SX TC, you may submit a quote in support of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by Monday, 2 Feb.

*More information*
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200901/msg00000.html

Thanks,
Carol