[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: fyi: W3C XML Security Specifications announcement
The W3C XML Security Working Group  has published  First Public Working Drafts related to XML Security and requests feedback on these documents. Comment may be sent to the list email@example.com . If possible please indicate the document in the subject line.
(1) XML Signature Syntax and Processing Version 1.1
(2) XML Encryption Syntax and Processing Version 1.1
(3) XML Signature Transform Simplification: Requirements and Design
(4) XML Security Use Cases and Requirements
(5) XML Security Derived Keys
(6) XML Signature Properties
(7) XML Security Algorithm Cross-Reference
The Working Group has also published an updated working draft of XML Signature Best Practices:
(8) XML Signature Best Practices
The Working Group would appreciate review of these documents, with special attention to the algorithms listed in XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1, the proposed 2.0 changes in the Transform Simplification document and Use Cases and Requirements. Again, comment may be sent to the list firstname.lastname@example.org .
Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG