Subject: WSSX TC Has approved a new CD

Mary, I am writing as co-chair of the WS-SX TC to let you know that on our TC call last week (March 4th) we approved the following examples document [1] as a Committee Draft.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31033

I am awaiting the editor to update the title page to CD and re-post. After that happens I will send you another e-mail.

Cheers
Kelvin