Subject: Should we cancel the WSSX TC call this week.

Hi everyone. I don't think we have any urgent items for the agenda this week. I'm still waiting on the edited examples doc so I can notify the OASIS Staff formally but I can do that off-line. Otherwise I think things are fairly quiet.

Unless anyone objects your chairs plan to cancel this weeks WSSX call. I'll wait until 9am EDT Tuesday before cancelling the call to give folks in all countries a chance to reply.

No response == cancel the call :-)

Cheers
Kelvin