Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Re: WSSX Requests a public review please

Hi Mary,

You didn't miss anything. Sorry for the delay, but I have been tied up
with other activities that have prevented me from addressing the issues
until now. I have uploaded a new .zip file that should contain all the
required changes that you described in this email:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200904/msg00013.html

However, one thing I did not know how to do was put the link in the
document to the current and latest versions on the front page, which I
assume would be the address given to the doc after I uploaded it ? :).

Please let me know if there are any additional changes required, and
there should not be anymore long delays.

    Thanks,
    Rich