Subject: Proposed contributor list for Examples document

As agreed at last tc mtg, I am sending a proposed list of contributors for the examples doc, which has been included in the current submission.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200912/msg00004.html

The basic algorithm I used for the list was:
  • include all names from previous version, w updated affiliations (that I am aware of)
  • include all current voting tc members
  • include the lead from the 5 participating groups in the Interop, logs of which are included in the submission
Here is the proposed list (primarily (but not completely) in the order the names have been added over time):
Ashok Malhotra, Oracle
Prateek Mishra, Oracle
Ramana Turlapati, Oracle
Rich Levinson, Oracle