Subject: Preliminary Minutes of Jan 20, 2010 TC Meeting

Scheduled Conference Date:	Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Scheduled Start Time:	10:00 AM Eastern Std Time
Scheduled End Time:	10:55 AM Eastern Std Time
Scheduled # of Participants:	20
Type of Conference:	Standard
  Dial-in Number:		1-218-936-4700(Midwest)
  Participant Access Code:	85626

NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER (above)
  Kelvin: reserved 20 lines
	this is freeconf.com
	tried once before, but may be improved now

The meeting will also have access to an online chat room at:
 http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wssx

Agenda:

1. Call to order/roll call

	symon
	henry
 	marc
	kelvin
	chris
	rich
	hal
	ashok
  have quorum 8/13 61%
	bruce (joined later)

 -> will upd w Kelvin's official list

2. Reading/Approving minutes from December 9th 2009  [1]

  approved no objection

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)

  note new phone number

  marc: oasis got us new jira issue list
   start w errata 23, will update tc list
   (note - probably not errata)

  kelvin: active discussion on oasis procedures - worth
	checking to process changes

4. Issues list [2]
- Actions
- Issues

  marc: see mail on errata updates:
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/201001/msg00010.html
  copied here:
********
 ER016
  Had been applied in schema but not noted in Trust 1.3 errata
  document, fixed.
   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/26416/ws-trust-1.3-errata-ed-01.xsd
 ER018
  Had been applied in schema but not noted in SP 1.2 errata
  document, fixed.
   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/26415/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-errata-ed-02.xsd
 ER019
  Corrected by i169 as reflected in Trust 1.4, the same WSDL needs
  to be reflected back to Trust 1.3 in errata version of spec.
 ER020
  Added to SP 1.2 errata ED-02, also new SP 1.3 errata ED-01
 ER021
  Added to Trust 1.3 errata ED-02, also new Trust 1.4 errata ED-01
 ER022
  Added to new Trust 1.4 errata ED-01
 ER023
  Still pending discussion from last call, may not be an errata.
 Document links:
  Trust 1.3 errata ed-02
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35906/ws-trust-1.3-errata-ed-02.doc
  Trust 1.4 errata ed-01
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35908/ws-trust-1.4-errata-ed-01.doc
  SP 1.2 errata ed-02
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35905/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-errata-ed-02.doc
  SP 1.3 errata ed-01
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35907/ws-securitypolicy-1.3-errata-ed-01.doc
 No changes to existing SC errata CD02, however resolution of ER023
  could change that.
********

 -> People should review red-line copies once Marc sends out new
     email identifying new versions

      Marc: ER023: This was on SHA-2 algorithms: Carlo - hold to next call

      Hal: relatively global problem - impacts many specs incl some
	that have no tech comm active; would prefer overall soln
	then have each tc proceed as appropriate
       Probably not much we can do w/o reving all docs, absent a
  	more global soln for all tcs.

  Marc,Kelvin: note: issue entry should be easy

5. Status of documents

   Hal: Mary's interpretation would be worth checking;
    possibly do a revote (in order to change list of
    contributors as in current version sent out
    and proposed contributor list is in this email:
     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/201001/msg00013.html

    -> Hal will check procedure on the doc w Mary, possibly
	need to go back to cd.

6. Other business

      kelvin: if all we need to do is send doc to Mary then we don't
	need to meet in 2 weeks, but if we have to vote then we
	probably should meet. TBD based on what her response is.

7. Adjournment

    adjourned 10:28 AM ET

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200912/msg00004.html
[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues.xml