Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Cancel the call?

Hi Kelvin,

I would prefer to hold the call so we can move the vote along on the examples doc that I submitted w the updated list of acknowledgements:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/201002/msg00001.html

    Thanks,
    Rich

Kelvin Lawrence wrote:
OF3A8FCA5D.A4B2BD95-ON862576BE.007089E6-862576BE.0070A7E3@us.ibm.com" type="cite">Hi everyone

Marc has informed me he needs a little more time to get the errata docs ready.

Do we have enough other business to justify a call tomorrow or should we just cancel?

Cheers
Kelvin