Subject: last call for changes before our next meeting

Colleagues

Please review the latest version of the XSPA profile of WS-Trust for Healthcare and send comments to the list (xspa@lists.oasis-open.org) so we can discuss this Friday at the XSPA TC call.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36988

I am including the Web Services Secure Exchange (WS-SX) TC in the distribution, since they were involved in the initial draft of the profile.  We have made some changes to the document since we demonstrated the WS-Trust profile at RSA 2010, so I am hoping members of the WS-SX can review the profile and also send their comments to the list before Friday.

Please focus on WS-Trust attributes that should be profiled to improve interoperability between multiple healthcare enterprises.  Once the WS-Trust profile enters public review, any change to the document will become more difficult, so please give the document one final review.  (Anil, your correction will be folded into the next iteration.)

Thank you for your help in getting the profile ready for public review.

Kind regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration