Subject: Issue list and deliverables status

Regrettably, I no longer have enough bandwidth the editor duties require. As a result I have not been able to complete the errata and the issue list has been out of date for some time. We do have a JIRA list hosted by OASIS which should help keep things more current with less overhead in the future. It looks like it has started to be used.

Here is the current state of our materials:

-          Issue list

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues.xml

Ends at issue ER019 for errata

Issues not captured:

ER020 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200909/msg00013.html

Minutes with resolution: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200909/msg00017.html

ER021 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200909/msg00008.html

Minutes with resolution: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200909/msg00017.html

Also in JIRA: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/WSSX-1

ER022 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200909/msg00009.html

Minutes with resolution: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200909/msg00017.html

ER023 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200912/msg00002.html

Issue still open, no resolution yet.

Previous mail on last errata docs update (more details than below):

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/201001/msg00010.html

SC

1.3 errata

Current to my knowledge

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/30300/ws-secureconversation-1.3-errata-cd-02.zip

1.4 errata - none

Trust

1.3

Errata is current

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/35906/ws-trust-1.3-errata-ed-02.doc

Spec incorporating errata is not current. Should incorporate all of errata except the redlines in the above draft.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/29074/ws-trust-1.3-spec-errata-cd-02.doc

1.4

Errata is current, title page has error (says 1.3) – Redline version of spec not produced

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/35908/ws-trust-1.4-errata-ed-01.doc

SP

1.2

Errata is current

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/35905/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-errata-ed-02.doc

Spec incorporating errata is not current. Should incorporate all of errata except the redlines in the above draft.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/28275/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-errata-cd-02.doc

1.3

Errata is current – Redline version of spec not produced

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/35907/ws-securitypolicy-1.3-errata-ed-01.doc