Subject: Volunteers still needed

Just another mail to say that I have not received any volunteers to pick up the editor pen and/or help with issue list tracking.

We are not going to be able to make progress on the errata etc unless someone can take over the editor role.

Any thoughts from anyone? I know we are all busy and I also realize that we are a small TC now with just a handful of voting members.

Perhaps we have run our natural course?

Cheers
Kelvin