Subject: WS-SX TC Call this week

Hi everyone, I hope that those of you for whom it applies have had a good Summer so far.

We are scheduled to have a TC call this week (September 1st). However, I have had zero luck in getting anyone to volunteer to be our document editor or issues list coordinator - as a result no progress has been made on the errata documents as far as I am aware. We have a very small number of voting members left at this point so I am not too hopeful that this situation is going to improve. Can anyone prove me wrong? Please!

Therefore, I don't think that we have anything we can usefully discuss on a call this week and I am going to cancel it unless I hear objections by end of day today.

Cheers
Kelvin