Subject: Minutes of WS-SX TC conference call meeting: 15-Sep-2010 - UPDATEDattendance

Date:  Wednesday, 15 September 2010
Time:  07:00am - 09:00am PT

Event Description: WSSX Weekly Phone Call

+1 218 936 4700
Passcode 85626

The meeting will also have access to an online chat room at:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wssx

 "->" identifies action items below

Agenda and Minutes:

1. Call to order/roll call

Meeting Attendees
Name        Company        Status

voting:
  Kelvin Lawrence    IBM
  Bruce Rich         IBM
  Marc Goodner       Microsoft Corporation
  Symon Chang        Oracle Corporation
  Rich Levinson      Oracle Corporation
  Ashok Malhotra     Oracle Corporation
  Carlo Milono       TIBCO Software Inc.

non-voting:
  David Turner       Microsoft Corporation

  we have quorum 7/11 (statistics below)

2. Reading/Approving minutes from previous call (June 9th)

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/201006/msg00010.html

	minutes approved

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)

	David Turner, Microsoft (works w Tony,Marc in product group)
	 replacing Marc as issue list tracker, errata

    Kelvin: TC extends thanks to Marc for good work over long period
	since start of TC

	Noted that WSS-Maintenance may conflict w next mtg
        Marc: maint tc will be on alternate weeks

  ->	Kelvin: action to cancel next meeting;
	 should next meet in 4 weeks;

4. Issues list
   - Actions
   - Issues

    David: Marc and he went thru things
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/201005/msg00015.html
    Marc (May 24): mail few months ago between old issues list
	and new issue tracker, explained where docs at.
	issues up to date, but errata is where we are behind.
	only one issue not dealt w yet
	plus possibly one new public comment

    Marc: suggested next steps:

    1. - docs checked into kavi;
	- errata docs up to date w resolved issues
	- not up to date is specs incorporating errata
	- tc approve those and close in clean state

    2.	then move ahead w new work

 ->    David: est 2 weeks to bring things up to date, which
	fits w next sched meeting in 4

5. Status of examples document

	Rich: issue raised by tc-admin on removal of rfc 2119,
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/201007/msg00005.html
	 which was replied to (note: kim,mary cc'd):
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/201007/msg00007.html

	Kelvin: explain to Kim that we are only taking to CS,
	 and we should proceed as agreed

  -> Rich take action to update doc w tc admin issues addressed and
	to explain reason on 2119 to Kim.

6. Other business

  - no other business

7. Adjournment

	Rich: moves to adjourn
	Kelvin: any objections? none; approved
	adjourned at 10:30

Meeting Statistics
Quorum rule        51% of voting members
Achieved quorum        true
Counts toward voter eligibility        true
Individual Attendance        Members: 7 of 111 (6%)
Voting Members: 7 of 11 (63%) (used for quorum calculation)
Company Attendance        Companies: 4 of 42 (9%)
Voting Companies: 4 of 4 (100%)