OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ws-sx message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes WS-SX TC BiWeekly Conference Call

Minutes WS-SX TC BiWeekly Conference Call: 
Date:  Wednesday, 13-Oct-2010
Time:  07:00am - 09:00am PT

+1 218-936-4700 
Passcode 85626
The meeting will also have access to an online chat room at: 

 "->" is used to identify action items below


1. Call to order/roll call 

Meeting Attendees
Name 		Company 		Status
Kelvin Lawrence IBM 			Group Member
Bruce Rich 	IBM 			Group Member
Anthony Nadalin Microsoft Corporation 	Group Member
David Turner 	Microsoft Corporation 	Group Member
Symon Chang 	Oracle Corporation 	Group Member
Rich Levinson 	Oracle Corporation 	Group Member
Hal Lockhart 	Oracle Corporation 	Group Member
Ashok Malhotra 	Oracle Corporation 	Group Member
Carlo Milono 	TIBCO Software Inc. 	Group Member
David Staggs 	Veterans Health Admin 	Group Member

Gained voting status:
  David Turner

Lost voting status:
  Henry Chung
  Chris Kaler

Meeting Statistics
Quorum rule 	51% of voting members
Achieved quorum 	true
Counts toward voter eligibility 	true
Individual Attendance 	Members: 10 of 111 (9%) 
Voting Members: 8 of 11 (72%) (used for quorum calculation) 
Company Attendance 	Companies: 5 of 42 (11%) 
Voting Companies: 4 of 4 (100%) 

2. Reading/Approving minutes from previous call (Sept 15th):
	kelvin: minutes read and approved no objection

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less) 
	kelvin: review mtg sched before close:
	 (next mtg in 2 weeks: Oct 27)

	kelvin: new oasis changes in process

    -> Action: kelvin,chris to research, report any oasis process changes

4. Issues list 
- Actions 
- Issues 

	David T: mistake in one of errata docs - trivial paste error
	 to xpath root element - policy 1.3 - will put in JIRA

	David T: no other issues found w errata

	David T: expect to have upload today or tomorrow

	David T: what is next step?
	Hal: probably public review
	Kelvin: probably approve specs individually then submit as pkg

	David T: WS-Trust: why is there 1.3, 1.4 erratas active
	 simultaneously?  will raise as issue when everything posted

     -> Action: David T to post documents

5. Status of examples document 

	Kelvin: private emails w rich, kim, mary: mary said we must
	 include rfc 2119 refs
	Rich: putting 2119 back in, there are no usages of the 2119
	 terminology within doc, mary indicated that as long as
	 conformance section indicated no requirements then ok,
	 which it currently does
	Kelvin: any objections to this direction? none heard

    -> Action: Rich: is doing the updates for cd-04; will upload
	(doc uploaded after meeting:
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/201010/msg00002.html )

	Rich: note: interop specs not found in oasis repos,
	 also saml 1.1 only in tc repos

	Hal: interop docs etc not in oasis main repos; 
	  only approved material is posted there

	Kelvin: will vote in mtg in 2 weeks: 

6. Other business 

	David S: xspa profile in voting stages

      -> Action: post link to xspa to list

7. Adjournment

	Kelvin: is there motion to adjourn?
	David T. moves to adjourn
	Kelvin: no objections heard
	adjourned: 10:28 PM EDT

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]