Subject: Invitation to submit/suggest paper for NIST IDtrust 2011

Hi OASIS Security TC members,

As you may know, the OASIS IDtrust Member Section is once again sponsoring the NIST IDtrust event, http://middleware.internet2.edu/idtrust/2011/ .

Please see the informal statement below from the programme committee, and consider making a submission.

“For this event, we are not really soliciting papers for you to review and revile.  Instead, we are asking each of you to consider your areas of professional interest and provide the group with a) a list of the high-interest technology/policy-practice/implementation-operational/other topics afoot in your particular corner of The Wild, and b) your recommendation on who would be the best person/people to present papers, analyses, etc. on said topic(s).  You are allowed to put forward your particular hobby horses and to propose yourselves as speakers with rants on said topics, though as a group we’re likely to look with extra attention to said toss-ins.  As a committee we will consider the A’s and B’s (incorrect punctuation used for clarity purposes) and come up with a tentative agenda for the Workshop.  If any of you know of a paper that ought to be considered, well, we can do that, too.”

Please submit your ideas and copy the IDtrust Member Section Steering Committee (idtrust-sc@lists.oasis-open.org).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Dee

Dee Schur, Senior Manager - Standards Advocate
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.781.425.5073 x211