Subject: GlobalPlatform messaging profile with WS-* specs

Thanks, Doug!  GlobalPlatform also contacted OASIS staff about this
draft, which aggregates use of various WS-* standards for a specific
messaging use case.  At the consortium level, we have asked for some
minor notice-type additions that clarify the source of the profiles.

WS-Security and several other specs in the stack also are involved.
Advising the relevant expert groups by this cc message.  The draft is
under public review by the GlobalPlatform folks through 18 January,
and visible here:
http://www.globalplatform.org/specificationsreview.asp

Regards Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark