Subject: Minutes of TC Meeting: 3 August 2011

Kelvin Lawrence (IBM): 1. Call to order/roll call
2. Reading/Approving minutes from previous
3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)
4. Issues lists
- Actions
- Issues
5. Status of documents
6. Other business
7. Adjournment
Room information was updated by: Kelvin Lawrence (IBM)
Dial-in Number: 1-218-936-4700

Participant Access Code85626
Kelvin Lawrence (IBM): The phone line is now open
Please change your name from 'anonymous' using the Settings button
Szu Chang morphed into Symon Chang
anonymous1 morphed into Bruce Rich (IBM)
anonymous: testing chat
anonymous1 morphed into Hal
anonymous morphed into Rich Levinson
anonymous1 morphed into chris
Rich Levinson: testing again
Rich Levinson: 1. Call to order/roll call
Rich Levinson: kelvin 8/10 we have quorum
Rich Levinson: 2. Reading/Approving minutes from previous
Rich Levinson: No objection - minutes approved
Rich Levinson: last mtg was 2/2/11
Rich Levinson: 3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)
Rich Levinson: oasis staff posted that there is backlog and they are working on it. should not impact us
Kelvin Lawrence (IBM): Rich after the call I will post attendance here
Rich Levinson: 4. Issues lists
Rich Levinson: none
Rich Levinson: 5. Status of documents
Rich Levinson: david: history of each doc, and have chgs turned on; primarily editorial cleanup
Rich Levinson: kelvin: 6 mo passed since david posted them
Rich Levinson: hal: what is status of docs in terms of voting?
Rich Levinson: Subject: [action request] Please review documents