Subject: Re: Public review request for Errata documents from WSSX TC

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for notifying me of this. To get this process started, please
go to the TC Admin support request forms at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests and formally
submit this as two tickets:

- An errata Committee Draft Creation / Upload request and
- A 15 day errata Public Review request

By entering those two tickets, you will get your request formally into
the TC Admin work queue which we manage in JIRA at
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN.

Please let me know if you have any questions on doing this.

Best regards,

/chet

--

/chet