Subject: TC status?

Members of the WS-SX TC,

I just noticed this morning that the TC is without a Chair and it appears to have been this way for some time now.

In order for the TC to remain on the active rolls, it must have a Chair. The rules require that I close a TC that has not had a Chair for 120 days.

How would you all like to proceed. I don't want to close the TC if you all have work that you want to take up. At the same time, I don't want to leave the TC active if there is no interest in your part on continuing.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Best regards,

/chetÂ

--