ws-tx-comment message

Subject: wsba:Invalid-State

Hi,

I have a question relating to the meaning of "wsba:Invalid-State" in the state tables of BusinessAgreementWithCoordinationCompletion (Coordinator and Participant views)
protocol of "Web Services Business Activity (WS-BusinessActivity) Version 1.2 OASIS
Standard 2 February 2009".

We interpret the  presence of wsba:Invalid-State in the state tables with Outbound events
that the coordinator or participant are not supposed to send messages that would lead
to such a state. In case of Inbound events, we understand the fact that if a message
leading the coordinator or participant to an invalid state was sent to them, then this
is an inconsistent situation in the protocol and can be understood as a design flaw.

Could you, please, confirm whether this interpretation is correct?

Thank you in advance.

With regards,
Saleem