ws-tx-editors message

Subject: RE: [ws-tx-editors] Fw: Please produce Committee Spec materials forsubmission to OASIS members - take 2

Ian,

Thanks for updating the WSDL files.

Should only the WSDL file be uploaded to the Committee Specs folder? For example, wstx-wscoor-1 1-wsdl-200702.wsdl.

Should the corresponding XSD file also be uploaded to the same Committee Specs folder?

Thank you.

From: Ian Robinson [mailto:ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:27 AM
To: ws-tx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Editors,
After today's new (equally successful) committee spec ballot, we need new Word, XHTML and PDF versions of the final committee specs. Apologies to Tom who thought he was home and dry.

The CS specs need to be produced as follows:
1. The filename suffix should be changed from "-cd-nn" to "-cs-03" e.g. wstx-wsat-1.1-spec-cs-03.doc (*)
2. The "document identifier" and "location" on the first page and in the page footers need to be similarly updated
3. The front page, above Document Identifier, should be changed to read "Committee Specification 03, 8 February 2007"
4. The date in the page footer needs to be updated to 8 February 2007, which is when the CS was approved.

Please upload the completed spec materials to the "committee specs"  folder in the TC doc library.
For the XHTML, please follow the same process as before and produce a ".html.zip" file containing the HTML and image files.

I took the liberty of fixing the WSDL files (attached) per the resolution to issue 114 [1]. I have performed validation checks on these but could the editors perform their own checks for correctness and then upload their spec's WSDL to the committee specs folder.

(*) except for WS-BA which should be -cs-02 rather than -cs-03.
[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/email/archives/200702/msg00008.html

Regards,
Ian Robinson

Unless stated otherwise above: