ws-tx-editors message

Subject: Fw: Editorial work for OASIS Standards

As Tom and Ram both pointed out, document id & location are old template terms. That'll teach me to recycle old emails.
What I should have said was:
The OS specs need to be produced as follows:
1. The filename suffix should be changed from "-cs-nn" to "-os" e.g. wstx-wsat-1.1-spec-os.doc
2. The document id in the page footer should be changed from "-cs-nn" to "-os" e.g. wstx-wsat-1.1-spec-os
3. The "This version" URLs on the first page need to be moved to the "Previous version" and "This version" updated to "-os", e.g. http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-os/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-os.html
4. On the front page, "Committe Specification" should be changed to read "OASIS Standard"
5. The date on the next line and in the page footer needs to be updated to 16 April 2007.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK

----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 18/04/2007 12:28 -----
Ian Robinson/UK/IBM

17/04/2007 15:29

Ram Jeyaraman, Andrew Wilkinson3/UK/IBM, Thomas Freund/Austin/IBM
cc
ws-tx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Editorial work for OASIS Standards

Editors,
We need new Word, XHTML and PDF versions of the final open standard specs.

The OS specs need to be produced as follows:
1. The filename suffix should be changed from "-cs-nn" to "-os" e.g. wstx-wsat-1.1-spec-os.doc
2. The "document identifier" and "location" on the first page and in the page footers need to be similarly updated
3. The front page, above Document Identifier, should be changed to read "OASIS Standard, 16 April 2007"
4. The date in the page footer needs to be updated to 16 April 2007.

Please carefully check the PDFs you generate to make sure the formatting and hypertext links are properly preserved.

Please upload the completed spec materials to the "Standards"  folder in the TC doc library.
For the XHTML, please follow the same process as before and produce a ".html.zip" file containing the HTML and image files.

I can make the required changes to the RDDL documents to point to the OASIS Standards.

Regards,
Ian Robinson

----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 17/04/2007 11:15 -----
"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

16/04/2007 22:32
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

<ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-tx] Successful ballot to affirm OASIS Standard

Congratulations to the members of the WS-TX TC - the ballot has passed and I will be making the announcement today.

Please provide an updated copy of the specification files with "OASIS Standard" and the approval date (16 April 2007) - as soon as I get them I will get the OASIS Standards page updated with the proper links.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/

Unless stated otherwise above:

Unless stated otherwise above: