ws-tx-editors message

Subject: RE: [ws-tx-editors] Final TX 1.1 errata material

Ian,

I could be wrong; Should the latest approved version of the spec errata be:

Latest Approved Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-errata.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-errata.pdf

That is, the file name be wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-errata.pdf instead of wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec.pdf?

Thank you.

From: Ian Robinson [mailto:ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:42 AM
To: ws-tx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-tx-editors] Final TX 1.1 errata material

Editors,
The ballot to approve the TX 1.1 Errata closes tomorrow. Assuming the ballot passes we need to produce final versions of the Errata and Spec-with-errata documents dated 12 July 2007.
Please could you go ahead an produce "os" versions of the errata and spec-with-errata documents in Word, PDF and HTML forms. Note that we are required only to produce HTML and not XHTML versions of the specs now.
The specifications URIs should be as follows (example using WS-C).
For the errata:
This Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata-os/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata-os.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata-os.pdf

Previous Version:
N/A

Latest Approved Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata.pdf

For the spec-with-errata:
This Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-errata-os/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-errata-os.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-errata-os.pdf

Previous Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-os/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-os.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-os.pdf

Latest Approved Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec.pdf

Please remember to update the page footers with the new doc id and date.
If you can upload the completed material to the "Errata material" folder as before then I'll work with the TC admin to update the RDDL and get these copied to the OOLibrary.

Regards,
Ian

Unless stated otherwise above: