ws-tx-editors message

Subject: Re: Fw: [ws-tx-editors] Final TX 1.1 errata material

Good question - my oversight.
Change tracking on the spec-with-errata should be ON to show changes wrt the OS version.
There should be no change bars in the standalone errata.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK

Thomas Freund/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

12/07/2007 18:50

Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc
Subject
Fw: [ws-tx-editors] Final TX 1.1 errata material

Ian

I guess my only question ... 'are change bars turned off" --- I see that you still need to run the Word/HTML file through tidy and do the check with the W3C/Validator.

Tom

----- Forwarded by Thomas Freund/Austin/IBM on 07/12/2007 12:49 PM -----
Thomas Freund/Austin/IBM

07/12/2007 11:32 AM

Ian Robinson <ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com>
cc
Subject
Re: [ws-tx-editors] Final TX 1.1 errata materialLink

Ian

So ...
- Change-bars off (i.e. accept all changes)
- Run a validation check on the HTML http://validator.w3.org/ (but don't run the Tidy HMTL->XHTML converter)

Regards
Tom

Ian Robinson <ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com>

07/11/2007 10:41 AM

ws-tx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[ws-tx-editors] Final TX 1.1 errata material

Editors,

The ballot to approve the TX 1.1 Errata closes tomorrow. Assuming the ballot passes we need to produce final versions of the Errata and Spec-with-errata documents dated 12 July 2007.

Please could you go ahead an produce "os" versions of the errata and spec-with-errata documents in Word, PDF and HTML forms. Note that we are required only to produce HTML and not XHTML versions of the specs now.

The specifications URIs should be as follows (example using WS-C).

For the errata:

This Version:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata-
os/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata-os.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata-os.pdf

Previous Version:
N/A

Latest Approved Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-errata.pdf

For the spec-with-errata:

This Version:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-errata-
os/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-errata-os.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-errata-os.pdf

Previous Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-os/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-os.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-os.pdf

Latest Approved Version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec.pdf

Please remember to update the page footers with the new doc id and date.

If you can upload the completed material to the "Errata material" folder as before then I'll work with the TC admin to update the RDDL and get these copied to the OOLibrary.

Regards,
Ian

Unless stated otherwise above:

Unless stated otherwise above: