ws-tx-editors message

Subject: TX 1.2 working drafts - consistency guidelines

Editors,
We will need working drafts of the v1.2 specs, incorporating resolutions to issues 115 and 116, by Jan 30 to remain on our agreed timeline. Here are a set of consistency guidelines to follow in the production of those WD. We should only need Word doc formats of these at this stage - PDF and HTML will be required once we approve CDs.

Please start from the 1.1 spec-errata-os and accept any changes (there shouldn't be any). To make reviewing the 1.2 specs easier I think we should keep everything change-barred with respect to the 1.1 spec-errata-os.
On the front page:
Please also update the page footers and the actual file names. When the work is complete, please upload the specs to the "working drafts" folder of the doc repository.

Regards,
Ian

Unless stated otherwise above:

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature