ws-tx-editors message

Subject: RE: [ws-tx-editors] SX vNext references

Thanks Ian,

I have used the following references in the WS-Coordination spec

[WSSecPolicy]     OASIS Standard, WS-SecurityPolicy 1.3, http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200802.

[WSSecConv]      OASIS Standard, WS-SecureConversation 1.3, http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-secureconversation/200512.

[WSTrust]             OASIS Standard, WS-Trust 1.4, http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200802.

Further, I have changed the timestamp on first page and page footers to 07 February 2008.

From: Ian Robinson [mailto:ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 9:29 AM
To: ws-tx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-tx-editors] SX vNext references

On today's call the editors were asked to update the SX references in their WDs with the details below.

Please only replace existing references - don't add new ones.
I would suggest simply updating the wd-01 drafts since these have not been subject to any form of approval ballot. So the front page material should not need changing.,

Updated SX references are:
[WS-Trust] OASIS Standard, "WS-Trust 1.4",
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200802

[WS-SecurityPolicy] OASIS Standard, WS-SecurityPolicy 1.3,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200802

[WS-SecureConversation] OASIS Standard, WS-SecureConversation 1.3",
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-secureconversation/200512

We will vote to approve these as CDs on March 6 so please could you complete this work in good time before then.

Regards,
Ian Robinson

Unless stated otherwise above: