ws-tx-editors message

Subject: RE: [ws-tx-editors] Draft CS specs

Ian,

I have updated the WS-Coordination specification [1].

Thanks.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/download.php/29037/wstx-wscoor-1.2-spec-wd-02.doc

From: Ian Robinson [mailto:ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 10:55 AM
To: ws-tx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Fw: [ws-tx-editors] Draft CS specs

Editors,
(Thanks to Mary for correcting me).
Please could you prepare draft C, AT and BA Working Draft 02 documents for TC approval as CDs during the next TC meeting on Aug 28. If these are approved as CDs we will then proceed with an electronic ballot to approve committee specifications.

For the WD-02 drafts, please update the status to "Working Draft" . We only need Word Doc format at present.
The only changes needed are the formats of the references to the SX and other TX specs.

Any TX refs should appear like this:

[WSCOOR]        OASIS Public Review Draft, Web Services Coordination (WS-Coordination) 1.2, http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wscoor/2006/06, August 2008

Any SX references should look like this:

[WSTrust]                 OASIS Committee Draft 01, WS-Trust 1.4, http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200802, June 2008

[WSSecPolicy]                OASIS Committee Draft 01, WS-SecurityPolicy 1.3, http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200802

[WSSecConv]                OASIS Committee Draft 01, WS-SecureConversation 1.4, http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-secureconversation/200512

Regards,
Ian Robinson

----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 11/08/2008 18:29 -----

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

25/07/2008 13:34

Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB, <ws-tx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

RE: [ws-tx-editors] Draft CS specs

Hi everyone,

  Actually, if the specs to be voted on are going to be different than those submitted for public review, the revised specs will first need to be approved as CDs and should therefore be identified as Committee Draft 02 *once that ballot has actually passed.* Remember, *all* works of a technical committee are always publicly available; identifying something with a status that the document has not yet achieved is not only against the rules, it’s misleading.

Thanks,

Mary