ws-tx-implement message

Subject: RE: WS-AT HTTPS Interop Test Endpoint

You may also test our HTTP participant endpoint at http://131.107.153.199:8000/Workshop/Participant, and execute the test scenarios in a serial fashion.

From: Ram Jeyaraman
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 10:46 AM
To: ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ws-tx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: WS-AT HTTPS Interop Test Endpoint

We have an HTTPS participant test endpoint available for interop testing. Please follow the instructions below.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Instructions:

  1. Rename the Certificates.zip_ file to Certificates.zip, and extract the contents. There will be three certificates (root, ca, bob), along with the corresponding PFX (personal information exchange) files. Install the certificates in your trust store.
  2. Connect to the web service http://131.107.153.198:8000/Workshop/Participant/ and execute the test scenarios in a serial fashion.