ws-tx-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-tx-implement] scenario 5.2

I modified the orchestration to assume it should pass the first Prepare to *both* participants, then block the first replying Prepared, so only one participant is really being tested - which I think is what the scenario intended.  Successfully interworks as client (i.e. using this orchestration) with both the other active implementations)

Peter

From: Peter Furniss [mailto:peter.furniss@erebor.co.uk]
Sent: 07 August 2006 23:48
To: ws-tx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-tx-implement] scenario 5.2

scenario 5.2 RetryPreparedCommit calls for two Participants, but the orchestration description doesn't match properly, and there seem to be some ambiguities in the message exchange.

what is the trigger for blocking ? from first or second Prepare sent out ?  What is the trigger for "recovery" = first or second Prepared received ?

There doesn't seem to be much point in the second participant, vis-a-vis the objective stated, so would it be better to revert this to one participant ?

(erebor/choreology and IBM interwork on this one, but it can be non-deterministic - the erebor/choreology orchestration reflects ambiguities in the description)

Peter