ws-tx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-tx-implement] Choreo/erebor endpoint revised to 2006/06

thanks for the reminder - I totally forgot to change the namespace.  Done and I tested it with your endpoint and looks good.
thanks
-Doug

Alastair Green <alastair.green@choreology.com>

08/26/2006 09:03 AM

"ws-tx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-tx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-tx-implement] Choreo/erebor endpoint revised to 2006/06

If anyone is able to test with new namespaces, please do so against

http://www.choreology.com:8080/WSTxAlf/ep

I've just uploaded our new version, would welcome external verification.

Feedback please to alastair.green@choreology.com and
peter.furniss@erebor.co.uk

Thanks,

Alastair